Customer Care Representative – Entry Level
About the job:
We are looking for exceptional full time or part time Customer Support team member! We support hundreds of e-commerce businesses in the U.S. by providing a cloud based order management and customer relationship management software.
We offer on-the-job training and coaching, and an opportunity to develop your career with us.
• Provide live screen sharing, email and phone service to our customers
• Run Demos
• Train new customers to use smoothly the application, from the user prospective. (We have a technical team to support and advise on technical issues).
• Cultivate customer engagement with every interaction by pro-actively seeking opportunities to educate and enable users on our software
• Be a subject matter expert and educate retailers and their staff on the functionality of our software. On the job training will be provided
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
• Document and manage every customer interactions
• Drive and maintain our customers’ usage of our software by never compromising on our goal of exceptional, world class customer service
• Offering feedback to improve systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement with our software
• Timely and consistent follow-up.
What we are looking for in YOU:
• Are you passionate about your work and driven by the success of you, your team and your organization?
• Do you prioritize customer success and loyalty above all else?
• Do you understand how the company’s success is tied into every customer interaction you have?
• Do you take pride in being an advocate on behalf of the customers, and seek to provide relevant feedback to enhance our products and services to better serve our customers?
• Do you take ownership and accountability in your individual performance and that of your team?
• Do you learn quickly and are eager to develop skills and knowledge?
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Retail industry experience a plus
• Experience in web based or/and eCommercer application is a plus
• Excellent application troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Avid user of technology who keeps up with the latest tech trends
• Excellent writing skills, able to quickly compose clear and concise answers
• Friendly, patient and professional phone demeanor
• Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with an excellent work ethic and team-first attitude
• Dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please contact us at email@example.com